Wednesday, March 9, 2016

When the life drifts away..


Like fine and smooth grains of sands
It slips through my fingers
I panic in a fear of losing it all
my grip gets stronger,my muscles strained
little do they know,
their ardent desire to hold it back
makes it slip so much faster..

I wonder,as I look through its parched lips
If there were more moisture
falling from the heart of sky or man
they could bind the grains together..


 But if skies were to shower warmth
 then those on streets would be coziest..
 One has to toil to find one's chalice,
and I fear I had found one...

We vowed  and promised and kissed n sealed
together was all that eyes could see,
And in  blink of time

the fairy tale was on the climax,,

Something there is that isnt the same
something that doesnt give in any more

It can see the grains falling apart,
but refuses to water it any more..

 A part of my heart dies on realizing,
that those precious moments would soon be bygone,
the unsaid love in your eyes, the mute care that you have,
how wonderfully wonderful it felt, just your being ...


And then I gaze around,
over some of it ,thats still togehter
There is hope thats keeps them stuck,
the tiny shoots playing on its bossom
they save the grains from losing each other
they retain the moisture in them,,


No comments:

Post a Comment